Hidden Fastener Metal Roofing Panels
Hidden fastener metal roofing panels have a “cleaner look,” but do require additional finishing skills and can take longer to install.
View the Color Chart (jpg)
- Concealed fasteners for a “clean” look
- Made standard with 26 gauge premium Steel.
- 24 gauge steel w/Kynar® paint and 26 gauge steel w/Textured Paint available.
- Limited Lifetime Paint & Workmanship Warranty.
- Integral Snap-Lock Standing Seam.
The Hardy Clip Standing Seam metal roof panel is available in an array of colors, created to make any home the envy of the community.
Our Hardy Clip standing Seam Panel is a hidden fastener standing seam panel attached with clips. Unlike the 1″ standing seam panels commonly available to the residential market that have a nail fin for attaching the panel to the deck. Our 1-1/4″ integral snap-lock standing seam panel is attached with clips. This reduces oil canning because it leaves the panel room to expand and contract. You can upgrade to use 24 gauge steel to reduce oil canning further, along with creating a stronger panel. This panel can be installed on slopes greater than a 2/12 pitch.